Duplicate Detection Application
It often happens that operations are mistakenly repeated in the SWIFT system which eventually results in duplicated financial transactions. AEG-DDA is designed for SWIFT Alliance systems to detect incoming and outgoing duplicate messages allowing users to take necessary decisions; a duplicate message can be rejected, returned to modification queue or released for further processing.
AEG-DDA keeps track of messages sent to and received from SWIFT by storing information they hold in its database system. When a new message is manually created or read from the back-office application, AEG-DDA automatically checks if any full or partial duplicate message exists in the database. When a duplicate is detected, the suspected message is stoped and redirected to a special queue for further checking and decision-making (drop or authorize).
Features and Benefits
- Save time and money by detecting duplicate SWIFT messages
- Graphical User Interface that allows authorized user to access the special duplicate-messages queue
- The interface indicates whether the duplication is full or partial
- AEG-DDA runs on the Alliance Access system in real-time mode
- The application can be installed on the same machine as the Alliance system
© 2016 Allied Engineering Group. All rights reserved