AEG AckView application is designed to automatically export SWIFT incoming/outgoing messages as separate message-files. SWIFT messages that contain many transfers will be split into individual messages each saved separately as file into a specific directory.
AEG AckView can name message-files according to specific information related to the SWIFT message/transaction (BIC, Reference, Account Number, etc.), and saves these files in a specific directory so it becomes easy to manage transaction records in a very efficient way.
AEG AckView application is installed on the SWIFT server and relies on a process that runs in the background of the operating system. As soon as SWIFT messages are generated by the SWIFT server, AEG AckView automatically performs necessary actions without any user/admin manual intervention.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with both SWIFT Entry and SWIFT Access systems
- Supports all types of SWIFT messages (MT1xx, 2xx, 3xx, 4xx, 5xx, 6xx, 7xx, 8xx, 9xx)
- Can export SWIFT messages as files and supports different formats: PDF, Text, Excel, etc.
- Message-files are dispatched and stored each in its specific location folder for quick search and easy use
- Has the ability to name message-files according to specific info related to SWIFT messages/transfers
- Recognizes duplications and takes action as per preset configuration
© 2016 Allied Engineering Group. All rights reserved